FTM Backups to Ancestry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM Backups to Ancestry ?

Do I remember somebody saying they dont do this anymore ?? as I got my Statement today and there was an amount of £7.50 taken by them , I rang Ancestry and asked what it was for , she wasn't sure but said she would find out, then got an email to say the Membership for the Back up service had now been cancelled ? and refunded.
    I rang Ancestry back as if they do stil do the backup service I wanted it , but when I got into my FTM 2010 could find no info on renewing it ? nor could the Lady I spoke to , so is it or isnt it available now ?

Only if use if you are using FTM 2006. It was something that they withdrew when the 2008 version came out.
    Elaine

Comment

thanks Elaine shall tell her that as she didnt seem to know about it , but I have not used that one for ages now so dont know why they took the money ?

Comment

It's like an Ancestry sub Val, unless you cancel then they will keep taking the money! :D
        Elaine

Comment

what ?? even though I dont have that one anymore ? what a cheek

Comment

.. well they don't know that you are no longer using FTM2006!
            Elaine

Comment

thats true ? but why would they cancel it today without me asking them to ? unless they knew I didn't have that now ? I didn't mention the back up .

Comment

They cancelled mine even though I tried to tell then the card had ran out out and I need to use a new one ,,,
                borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Working...
                X