No announcement yet.

New search Stanton family, Cheltenham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New search Stanton family, Cheltenham.

Hi To you all. I am looking to find distant relatives from the above family. I am new to the art of searching so any leads would be appreciated. Bertie and Jill Stanton lived in Pates Avenue, Cheltenham up until the late 1980's and I belive that they had 4 daughters. Is there a simple way to trace any of them without causing a fuss!!?

Hi John,
    Welcome to Family Tree Forum.

Before any more information is posted, and as we are dealing with fairly recent events here, can I just point out that we do not allow the names of living people to be posted on the open forum.

Re Bertie and Jill - do you know if they are still alive?
    Did they always live in the Cheltenham district?
    Do you have any idea of their years of birth, even within a 10 year period might be helpful in order to trace a possible marriage.
    Do you know Jill's maiden name?
    Do you know the names of any of the 4 daughters, again with an approximate year of birth.

So as to not publish information relating to living people on the forum it might be necessary for you to send replies to any member wanting to help via a PM (personal message). You can do this by clicking on the member's name to the left of their post and selecting "send private message". Any replies will appear in your Notifications tab at the top right of your screen.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine, as I said I am new to this.

Comment

If you have any answers to my questions (and cannot post them on the forum because I presume they relate to living people) then send me the details in a personal message and I'll have a look to see if I can find anything for you.
        Elaine

Comment

Just to update in case anyone else reads this thread, John has been in touch via PM and information has been found for him.
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X