Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get a Video and Photos off a Mobile ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a Video and Photos off a Mobile ?

I have a short Video and some Photos on my Mobile which I would love to download or send to somebody is it at all possible?
    Thanks

If the phone has a usb lead to connect the the computer then yes its possible.

If not you should be definitely be able to email the photos to yourself and others. Likely the videos as well although I have never bothered with video so others maybe able to help more there.
    Sue ;)

Comment

hi it does not have a usb option but I tried sending one of the pics to a contact and it failed ??so must be doing something wrong ?

Comment

Which mobile is it?
        Sue ;)

Comment

its a Panasonic

Comment

Most phones can transfer images, but you need a lead that plugs into the phone and has a USB connector at the other end.
            What is the actual phone model (maker and model code?)

Example of a site for data leads

I am NOT endorsing this site, it is just an example of what i mean
            Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 26-04-11, 17:03.

Researching:
            FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hi Val,

Did you ever get the photographs off your phone? I have a seperate card in mine but do not want to remove it to put into the PC incase I loose all my phone settings and address lists. I have to take the back off and remove the battery and then the card and of course re-assemble. That would be fun!.
              I have a slot for an USB cable and have tried everywhere for a cable. Every type available except one to suit my Samsung Tocco GT - S5230. I have not yet reached the real smart phone yet.
              Margaret N
              DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
              X