Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 census Stephen Eric Calvert

THIS QUERY IS COMPLETED THANK YOU

Stephen Eric Calvert, born 1902 ( although on search results is 1903) living in Huddersfield Yorks in the 1911 census

I am looking for parents and sibings please.

I promised a lady at work I would try and help with her family tree and I am a member of Ancestry.

Thank you.... Mandy
    Last edited by bubblebelle; 20-04-11, 19:55. Reason: completed
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Living at 47 Shady Row, Meltham Mills.

CALVERT, Annie Head Married 13 years, age 45 b 1866, Inspector Of Thead Halifax, Yorks
    CALVERT, Arthur Cyril Son M 12 1899 School Siddal/Liddal (?) Yorks
    CALVERT, Joseph Norman Son M 10 1901 Siddal/Liddal (?) Yorks
    CALVERT, Stephen Eric Son M 8 1903 Huddersfield

She says still married and not widowed - do you have a possible name for the father?
    Sue

Comment

Thank you very much Sue.

No I am starting from scratch on this one. It is for a lady at work, who is not too well. I have minimal details, just her parents names, she could not remember their birthday, but I didn't want to give up at the first hurdle.

On Ancestry summaries there is a Calvert (no first name) a tobacconist. I think I will now check Arthur Cyril and hopefully find him in 1901.

Once again thanks a lot.... Mandy
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
      X