Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Warwick Record Office Lookup please

HI
    I am looking for info on my 4th g grandfather John Mallabone died Jan 1874 and his wife Eliz died 1837 also his second wife Ann deid 1867
    I have been told that all saint church chilver coton records for that time frame are held at warwick record office
    Just wondering if anyone would be able to look up records for me

thankyou jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
    Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
    ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Hi, Jebbo

Don't hold your breath! as they say - but I'll copy your query into my RO "Wants" list, to take with me if/when I next go there (which is very occasional). In the meantime, someone else may wish to take up your cause - I shan't be offended!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I might be going this summer, but I'm not sure yet - I'll make a note of it just in case.

Comment

Hi christine and mary

Thankyou if you can do a lookup for me that would be great
        appreciate your help

Jebbo
        Last edited by jebbo; 16-07-11, 06:34.

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Hi
          Still looking for info please
          hope someone can help
          thanks Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Originally posted by jebbo View Post
            Hi
            Still looking for info please
            hope someone can help
            thanks Jebbo
            is that All Saints that you are after Jebbo? in CC? if it is, the Pickards Pink pages do have some records from there. Ah I see its burials, and they dont have them on there yet.

Warwickshire, Genealogy, Family History, Hungary Real Estate, Hungary Property, Industrial property, Renovation, Investment in Hungary, Budapest property, Property in Hungary, Real estate Hungary, Apartment Hungary,lake Balaton houses, offices
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I'm going to be in England in August, and I hope to visit the Warks RO if I can fit it in, so I've made a note of your request.

Comment

The National Burial index has Elizh Mallabone, aged 43, buried at All Saints, Chilvers Cotton, on 15th September 1836.

Is that your Elizabeth?

Comment

Warwickshire Parish records are indexed online:
                  Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

John's burial is indexed there
                  Several Elizabeth's listed, didn't find a 1834 burial, but there is one for 1844
                  Ann's burial 1867
                  John Malabone marries Ann Palmer 16 Oct 1837

Did you want a copy of those records, or hope to find additional records?

Comment

Hi
                    Thankyou appreciate your help
                    yes thats eliz mallabone 1836
                    I am trying to find any info I can on family line

Thankyou Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Hi Photofamily
                      thankyou have not used that site for sometime always had trouble using site before I tried link did not work for me
                      looking for any info relating to family line

Jebbo

( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

According to the FamilySearch web site the following two marriages took place: John Mallabone to Elizabeth Lawrance 8 August 1813 and John Mallabone to Ann Palmer on 16th October 1837.

Comment

If anyone does ever get to the RO would they be kind enough to check a marriage at Baddesley Ensor for me please.
                          20/10/1839 between Edward HYDE & Elizabeth DAY. Is Edward's father William? Thanks.

No longer required - record on Ancestry
                          Last edited by Oakum Picker; 02-01-12, 17:22.
                          Glen

Comment

Jebbo, I didn't manage to get to Warwick RO this trip, I'm afraid; there isn't likely to be much information in the burial register (age and abode at most, as a rule, and maybe husband's name), but I'll keep your query on my list for next year if you still need it.

Comment

Working...
                            X