Legacy 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy 7

I have had Legacy 7 for some time now but only recently begun to use it. I should have all my names loaded within a day or two......been working on it for a week.
    I can't find any option to print from it though, will I need to update/upgrade, to Premium for this?

Hmm.......think this should be on software lol!
    Last edited by Jen~Ealogy; 18-04-11, 15:00.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Can't help with Legacy I am afraid Jen, but have moved your thread to Software forum!
    Elaine

Comment

I use Legacy 7.5 but I can't think of any reason why you should not be able to print from the freebie model...I had that for years and was always able to print charts, reports etc. I think you will have to access the print function via 'reports'.....if you go there, there will be a lot of options to select from, depending on just what it is you want to print. In your Family View screen, the notes have a direct print command.

Beverley

Comment

Many thanks Beverly, I will do a re-check, I thought I had looked at everything, so may have missed it.

Aha...found it Beverly under 'Report menu'....excellent. Thank you.
        Last edited by Jen~Ealogy; 19-04-11, 09:44.
        Jen

Comment

Check your updates Jen - Legacy 7.5 available and better to keep up to date with latest issues even if you're happy with what you're using. I really like Legacy, I use deluxe but only because it was gifted, the freebie was always sufficient for my needs.
          Over time I have tried other popular FT software and come to the conclusion it's each to his own and a matter of personal choice.
          Legacy for me every time.

Comment

Yes I really like it too Audrey, i would like to get the deluxe but as you say, the freebie is sufficient. But I will see if I can get the updated one. Many thanks.
            Jen

Comment

Working...
            X