Queensland births after 1910????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queensland births after 1910????

Hello everyone - I'm struggling to find an online way to check for Queensland births between 1910 and 1921. I am looking for Ruby Florence Cramp; and I think twins: Andrew Caldwell Cramp and Rowland Witt Cramp - sadly the boys died, Andrew in 1919 and Rowland in 1915, which narrows down the birth search!!
    Any advice welcome.
    Many thanks, Rachel

Sorry, online birth records for Qld only go up to 1914. Each Australian State has different rules, but they're all very hot on privacy (NSW only goes up to 1910).

Comment

Even the old Microfiche indexes only go up to 1914 for Queensland. They don't seem to have put any birth/death notices in the Brisbane newspapers, which is sometimes a way around the limitations of the official indexes.

Di
      Diane
      Sydney Australia
      Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

I tried having a look in the Trove website, at QLD newspapers. Although there are a number of CRAMP family notices, I couldn't spot any of the names you mention.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks everyone
          I fear it is going to remain a mystery!!
          Rachel

Comment

If you get the death cert, it should include the date and place of birth and parents' names.

Comment

Neither of the boys names appear in the index up to the end of 1914 and as they died in 1915 one could suggest that they were born
              in 1915 - a starting point at least.
              David
              Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Hi - Do you have any idea where they lived in Qld? Have you managed to find burial records for them?

Comment

There's a thread about them here, Naomi:

Comment

Thanks Mary..

Comment

Working...
                    X