Problems with new Familysearch site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with new Familysearch site?

Anuone having problems accessing this? I just can't get on for love nor money? And could anyone with World Ancestry look at a couple of records for me - I only have Premium.

Kate x

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

try this link which is working for me

Edna

Comment

I've been having problems all day with broken links from the old site to the new etc.
      Margaret

Comment

Thanks for the moral support guys, it's driving me nuts. It started on Tuesday for me and hasn't improved since. And unfortunately I can't get your link to work either Edna, I got so excited!

Comment

I think if you remove cookies to the site and then try the link it may work, but I am no techie but have seen this told about many other sites but not sure how to remove cookies

Edna

Comment

No problem here except I accessed the Jersey bit and didn't get anything to come up, but as they say not everything has been indexed.
            David
            Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

For cookie removal have a look at the linked site. Cheers

A cookie is a very small text file placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a website.

David
              Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Working...
              X