Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Harriet Ann Williams born 1828 Worcester, died 1862 aged 34

Hello everyone, help welcomed!!

Harriet seems to be only known as Ann Williams (husband George)!!! IF I have found the correct family they are on the 1851, George a tailor 25, so born in 1826'ish, also daughter Charlotte - living in York Place.

By 1861, Ann and George are at the York House Inn, Moorsfield Street, Claines, Worcester - but that doesn't exist today! George was victualler and tailor then and the family had increased to - 4 children - Charlotte 13, as before, then Annie 9, George 4 and Kate 1

By 10 Feb 1862 Harriet Ann Williams of The Moors was buried in St John the Baptist, Parish Church, Claines, Worcester!!

Or am I wrong and there really is a Harriet Ann????

Thank you so much for reading this
    Rachel
    ukfamilyhistory

There is a marriage between George Williams and Harriet Ann Holloway in 1846 Worcester

This would tie in with Harriet Ann Holloway on 1841 with parents William (police officer) and Harriet. Also siblings one of whom is a sister Charlotte aged 9

George Williams is a widower by 1871 RG10, piece 3049, folio 59, page 16

Also living there is his widowed sister in law Charlotte Lockley aged 38. Charlotte Holloway had married Richard Lockley in 1850.

By 1881 George is shown as married to a Charlotte who gives the same age and birthplace as Charlotte Holloway/Lockley
    Jackie

Comment

Dear Jackie
      You are a star, this has really got me going on researching this, thank you so much
      Rachel

Comment

Happy to have helped
        Jackie

Comment

Hello Rachel,
          A relative of mine is connected to the Holloways so I have been researching them. I too have found William Holloway born about 1800 in Eldersfield, Worcs with his wife Harriet (maiden name Birbeck) with daughter Harriet Ann Holloway. Maybe we could help each other.

This is my first post so hope it is ok.

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Jaynie!

Anyone who's as willing to be helpful as that is sure to find a home here.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
              Welcome to FTF, Jaynie!

Anyone who's as willing to be helpful as that is sure to find a home here.

Christine
              Thank you for your kind welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
              X