Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find death please help

Hi
    I have been searching for the death of Rose Amy Pake for months and have had no luck.
    She was born Rose Amy Haimes 23 October 1899 in Salisbury Wiltshire. She married Thoma Henry Furnell 7th Feb 1916 in Fulham London and had two children. Thomas died in France in 1918 and ose moved back to Salisbury and marrried Frederick D Beck in 1920. She had a further 3 children and Frederick died in 1927. Rose then married my grandfather, Kenneth Pake, on 24 Feb 1932 in Salisbury and had 2 children.
    I know from personal conversations that Rose had cancer and died around 1943-1945. I know by 1945 my nan had moved in with my grandad Kenneth Pake and went on to have my mum.
    Rose worked in the gas testing chambers at Porton Down Wiltshire and i wonder if this caused her to become ill.
    I have searched the actual death indexes and still have found nothing.
    Cathy
    cathy x:p
    [/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

researching Adams, Freestone, Tribbett, Penny, Batchelor, Head

There is a marriage for a Rose Pake to Vincent Niceliu in Surrey in 1941. I have found what I assume to be your Grandad's death in 1952 so can we eliminate this Rose?

It is the only listing I have found for a Rose Pake, but of course the name could have been mistranscribed on her death registration :(
    My avatar is my Great Grandmother Emma Gumbert

Sue at Langley Vale

Comment

Hi Sue
      Thanks for looking thats also what i found.
      Cathy
      cathy x:p
      [/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

researching Adams, Freestone, Tribbett, Penny, Batchelor, Head

Comment

The Rose who married Vincent Niceliu seems to have travelled to Canada in 1946 to join her husband, along with their son.

Jane

Comment

Working...
        X