Looking for where Vivian Mooney went after 1960

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for where Vivian Mooney went after 1960

I have a relation with an adopted brother who was born Charles MOONEY Dec qtr 1956, Wandsworth, 5d, 910 to Vivien Margaret MOONEY
    Vivien Mooney bc 1930 in Austrailia
    at age 4, Charles Mooney was unsuccessfully adopted and then re-fostered before changing his name by deed poll (I have witheld his current name).

I had previously placed a BMD reference of a marriage in Amersham in 1969 THIS HAS SINCE BEEN PROVED TO NOT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR.

Thanks
    Trev

removed 'history' of Vivien on moderator's request
    Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 03-04-11, 21:55.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Trevor, can you confirm that the people you have named in the above post are now deceased.
    We do not allow the publication of details of living persons on the forum. If you are not sure if they have died could you please edit your post and remove the names.
    If any members feel they can help they can always contact you via personal message for the full details.
    Thanks
    Elaine

Comment

Charles's name has been changed twice and i have witheld it in the main post, so there is no issue there unless reader knows his personal history.

regarding Vivian, I do not know if she is still alive, so have removed personal information on her except Place of Birth.
      The BMD reference is pure speculation and is in public domain via BMD.
      As is the birth information with Moony mother, so i see no issue there

As per Elain's request, further replies via Personal Message and not on open forum please.

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I've found some information on the Australian electoral rolls, UK incoming passenger lists and Trove. I'll PM it to you, but I'm mentioning it here so nobody duplicates the same research.
        Last edited by Mary from Italy; 02-04-11, 21:38.

Comment

Trevor, now I've eliminated the 1969 marriage, I suggest you delete the details in your first post (or amend it to say that marriage has been ruled out), otherwise if the parties to that marriage or any of their friends or relations happened to see your post by googling, it gives the impression that the wife had an illegitimate baby who was adopted, which she didn't.

Comment

That's a pity Mary as I had given some recent information about that couple by PM. Oh Well! the search continues.
            Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
              Trevor, now I've eliminated the 1969 marriage, I suggest you delete the details in your first post (or amend it to say that marriage has been ruled out), otherwise if the parties to that marriage or any of their friends or relations happened to see your post by googling, it gives the impression that the wife had an illegitimate baby who was adopted, which she didn't.
              Marriage edited out
              Looks like this will never be answered, as this Vivien had often travelled abroard from the UK and the last departure evidenced was to Melbourn in 1960,so she could have married/died abroard.

Thanks to all who have PMd me, your help has been much apreciated and at least it has given some ancestry I can pass back to 'Charles'

Researching:

Comment

Working...
              X