Stephen Charles Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Charles Fuller

Hello. I wonder if you can help please. I am looking for the death of Stephen Charles Fuller. He was born in June 1901 in Wandsworth. and according to the 1911 census he was living at 143 Atheldene Road S.W. ------ His father was John Fuller who died in 1906 His mother Fanny Fuller remarried to a John Edward Joy in 1909. I have tried to find out what happened to Stephen but am getting nowhere . I do believe he was killed in WW2 but have no proof But my Aunts seem to think that is so

Regards
    Sheilafromdownunder
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Just checked the Commonwealth War Graves site which they say holds all the records for service people who died in the two world wars and the name is not there. There doesn't appear to be any death record in the BMD index for England and Wales.
    Have you checked the Overseas Deaths on FMP?
    Margaret

Comment

This is the only possible one I could find on CWWG. I know the regiment would be odd but I have found others in stranger regiments.

Casualty Details

Name FULLER Initials: S C Nationality:United Kingdom Rank:PrivateRegiment/Service: Norfolk RegimentUnit Text:7th Bn.Date of Death:19/09/1917 Service No:40659 Casualty Type:Commonwealth War DeadGrave/Memorial Reference:I. M. 11.Cemetery:MONCHY BRITISH CEMETERY, MONCHY-LE-PREUX

He would have been very young though.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Hello Margaret. No I have not checked Oversea Deaths can you tell me who/what is FMP please
        Chrissie-- Thanks but I think that he would be to young

Sheila

Comment

Hi--- it is past 10.00 pm and I am affraid it's bed time for me . I hope someone can help nite nite

Thank you again
          Sheila

Comment

FMP is Find My Past. The GRO Overseas BMDs are also free to view on www.familyrelatives.com
            I've had a look through and can't see any likely death. I wonder if his service record is on Ancestry.
            EDIT: If it's WWII his service record won't be online.
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Good Morning---- Uncle John thank you for that, I guess he died after 1945 then if he is not br found on CWGC . An Aunt remembers his faintly. I have not found a marriage for him so I don't know where is went
              Sheila

Comment

sheila was he english? if so, do you know anything of his enlistment? the next of kin can apply for his records if so.

Comment

Working...
                X