Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having a problem with Family Search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having a problem with Family Search?

I can get onto the old Family Search website, search and get results. I can get onto the newer Family Search site but after entering the search criteria and pressing Search, I get the message "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" and "Diagnose connection Problems". This has been going on for a few days now. I have no trouble accessing any other website, just the search results of the new FS search. I have tried going into the site in various different ways e.g. via google, but still no luck.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

I've just had a try and got in

Linda

Comment

You're not alone, Elderflower! Earlier today it was refusing to give me any records other than those of American States N - Z!

Comment

Originally posted by Elderflower View Post
        I can get onto the old Family Search website, search and get results. I can get onto the newer Family Search site but after entering the search criteria and pressing Search, I get the message "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" and "Diagnose connection Problems". This has been going on for a few days now. I have no trouble accessing any other website, just the search results of the new FS search. I have tried going into the site in various different ways e.g. via google, but still no luck.

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?
        I had the same problem last night and gave up in the end.

Edna

Comment

Working...
        X