DPFMate Digital Keyring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPFMate Digital Keyring

bought two of these it says they will take 58 Photos manage to get 5 on each but when you try to put more on it says Space needed 5.79mb Space available 0
    Have been googling and it seems there are a lot of people with problems getting anything to load on them ?
    Any ideas
    Thanks

Hello Val,

I do not know these digital keyrings but maybe they mean extra 'micro size' even smaller that a thumb nail image.

Actually, I have been looking at the HP Pens that WHS are selling. They seem so cheap and come in large range of sizes but when I look on the HP site and in PCW/Staples etc they have nothing like them. I am now wondering if they really do hold 16GB etc or if it will be like your experience.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

hi Margaret nice to see you , it does say jpegs and mine are and the photos come out small in it anyway it must resize them ???? I did email the company asking for advice but they said send them back ?? but was hoping to sort it out myself ?
      If they say they hold 16GB they should do.

Comment

Working...
      X