Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I attach an old photo which is in my pictures file to a message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I attach an old photo which is in my pictures file to a message?

I have two old photos of my ancestors but dont know when they were taken or who they are. Can anyone help me with this?
    Judith

To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
    -- Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1559

If you click on the picture of the tree in the reply box then a dialogue box will open, giving you the option of adding the pictures from your computer or from an external website such as Photobucket.

It is best to upload them to Photobucket as otherwise the pictures will be very small.

Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Many thanks I will try and get it to work.
      Judith

Comment

Hi there Caroline, I notice you live in West Sussex too. I live in Horsham. How about you? PS I managed to upload and download and have successfully managed that learning curve with a few little hick ups but got there in the end. Many thanks. Judith
        Judith

Comment

Originally posted by judith allport View Post
          Hi there Caroline, I notice you live in West Sussex too. I live in Horsham. How about you? PS I managed to upload and download and have successfully managed that learning curve with a few little hick ups but got there in the end. Many thanks. Judith
          I am glad you got it sorted. I am further south than you, near Arundel.
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
          X