Can't wait for the 1911 census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the 1911 census

I have spent the morning writing down the various families I will be looking for when the Scottish 1911 is released soon and so far up to 18 different Branches!!!!!!!! Better get those credits all sorted but can't wait. Very exciting

Steven

Hi Steven,

I remember when the 1911 England and Wales Census went online. I was up all hours of the night.

Have a great time with it

Linda

Comment

Hi Linda my wife just commented that she will lose me for about 2 weeks when it is finally released!!!!!!!!!

Steven

Comment

Hope it holds up - everyone will be going on the site at once and when FMP released the England & Wales one it was only in stages with some counties taking longer than others to be seen.
        Enjoy!
        Margaret

Comment

I can't wait either - it will be the first time I will know the ancestors I am looking for.
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thanks Margaret

Thanks Herky - I won't directly know anyone but it will have my mothers parents and other family

Steven

Comment

I have plenty listed to look at in 1911, but only one which is of vital importance.

Will it prove FACT or FIB, lol. If it turns out to prove FIB, I will be on my own with it as the rest of the family won't want to know.

OC

Comment

OC - you can tell us! we'd be interested LOL

Comment

Go on OC you can tell us

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
                    I have plenty listed to look at in 1911, but only one which is of vital importance.

Will it prove FACT or FIB, lol. If it turns out to prove FIB, I will be on my own with it as the rest of the family won't want to know.
                    OC
                    I've got a cousin like that OC, when I proved to her that her assumption that we were related to the 'Barkers' of Kensington shop was very wrong or that we probably are not decended from Canal people she lost interest in our history.:D
                    Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X