Monkwearmouth St. Peter's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library: Monkwearmouth St. Peter's

Does anyone have access to the Parish records of St. Peter’s Church, Monkwearmouth?
    I am trying to trace details (especially parents, occupations etc) for the following:

1786 17th December: ANN ELLIOTT child of WILLIAM and ANN ELLIOTT baptised in St. Peter’s Church, Monkwearmouth. (Born 1st October 1786)

1787 26th September: GEORGE ELLIOTT child of WILLIAM and ANN ELLIOTT baptised in St. Peter’s Church, Monkwearmouth. (Born 11th February 1787)

1821 25th February: ISABELLA ELLIOTT child of GEORGE and ISABELLA ELLIOTT baptised in St. Peter’s Church, Monkwearmouth, Sunderland. (Born 22nd September1817)

1836 8th November: JOSEPH CAMPBELL married ISABELLA ELLIOTT in St. Peter’s Church, Monkwearmouth.

Can anyone help?

There are some images for Monkwearmouth on the Family Search site.
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Under Browse by location, select Europe.
    Select
    England, Diocese of Durham Bishops' Transcripts ca., 1700-1900

select Browse through 108,812 images - select Durham, then Monkwearmouth - and then scroll through the images!
    Elaine

Comment

Hello Elaine
      Thanks so much for this lead. I found most of the entries but sadly not the marriage records for 1836 that seems to be missing (1835 and 1837 are there – or am I not looking in the right place?

Comment

Image 675 has page 163 from the 1835 records, then burial records, then image 692 resumes marriage records, but with page 32 from 1837. Hmm.

The film is now in the vault. I'll try to ask.

Sarah

Comment

I'll PM details

Comment

Working...
          X