1901 Help Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1901 Help Please.

I put this on the other site but got no replies so hope someone here can help.

My friend has been looking for her ggrandfather Thomas Rodway (b1875 in Treforrest, Wales) his wife Mary (b1878 Manchester) and daughter Bertha (b1899 Manchester) on Ancestry.

She says she found them a couple of years ago with surname misspelt but cannot remember what the spelling was. She thinks they lived in Bath Street, Newton, Manchester.

I don't have Ancestry but did an address search on FMP. I found Thomas' mother with one of his brothers in Bath Street but cannot find Thomas and family.

I have tried name search using variants and tried all Berta's b1989-1900 again with no success.

I have found them in 1911 at 77 Pickering Street, Harpurhey, Manchester (plus more children and Thomas' mother).

Can anyone advise what to try next please?

Thanks
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

GrannyLynne

I assume this is the same query as chrisp's, below, to which there are some answers.

OC

Comment

Sorry OC, I should have looked first!!
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Working...
      X