Rodways living Manchester 1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodways living Manchester 1901

I am looking for Thomas Rodway (b1875 Treforest, Wales) & his wife Mary (b1878 Manchester). I have a birth certificate for their daughter Bertha (b1899) showing them as living at Bark? Bank? Bath? Street, Newton, Manchester and by 1903 they were living at Robert St, Newton Manchester.
    I have found them in the past on the c1901 living in Newton Manchester with the incorrect spelling of their name but I am unable to find them now.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thankyou ...

Do you remember what the incorrect spelling was - just to get an idea of possible variations? Im having no luck. Found a Frederick Rodway living with mum in Newton born Treforest - relatives?
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 10-03-11, 22:54.

Comment

What was the mothers maiden name on Bertha's birth cert please? Also, fathers occupation?
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisp View Post
        I am looking for Thomas Rodway (b1875 Treforest, Wales) & his wife Mary (b1878 Manchester). I have a birth certificate for their daughter Bertha (b1899) showing them as living at Bark? Bank? Bath? Street, Newton, Manchester and by 1903 they were living at Robert St, Newton Manchester.
        I have found them in the past on the c1901 living in Newton Manchester with the incorrect spelling of their name but I am unable to find them now.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated
        Thankyou ...
        Just shows the value of submitting corrections to Ancestry - even if they won't acknowledge contributions by reducing subs!

Or did you mean that the misspelling was in the original?

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Mary Lomas Blacksmiths striker
          Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
          What was the mothers maiden name on Bertha's birth cert please? Also, fathers occupation?

Comment

Frederick was Thomas's brother
            Can't remember the incorrect spelling just know it was in quotes
            Originally posted by Heather Positive Thinker View Post
            Do you remember what the incorrect spelling was - just to get an idea of possible variations? Im having no luck. Found a Frederick Rodway living with mum in Newton born Treforest - relatives?

Comment

Working...
            X