Help with British Jewry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with British Jewry

I've signed up to British Jewry & I've signed up for regular messages from them....ie other posters' queries......& they've been coming through for ages with no problems. But, although I've still successfully registered, I still haven't figured out how to send my messages round people who want regular updates.

Could someone put me out of my misery & give you guys a break by telling me how to do this ? (you know me.....simply)

So far as I can tell, you just Reply to any of the messages you've received - and then check all of these things if you want your message to appear on the Mailing List message system:

1] make sure your message is in PLAIN TEXT - not html (otherwise it will certainly bounce back, or drop into the ether unposted)
    2] trim away anything & everything from the message to which you are replying, if it isn't necessary to make sense of your message.
    3] make sure that the Subject of your message is specific to your post (particularly important if you are actually replying to a Digest)
    4] check the addressee(s) to make sure that the message ends up where you intend it to go.

hopefully that makes sense?

Christine
    Last edited by Christine in Herts; 11-03-11, 11:51.
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Did you solve it Grey?

Comment

Working...
      X