No announcement yet.

Australian Electoral Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Val the link takes me to Ancestry.au, so can't see the page. Can you give more details, either here or PM and I will have a look for you.

Linda
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Found the page - yes I would think they were all part of the same family - if you look on Google maps, 599 is one of the lovely old homes in Melbourne, and would not have been very big when first built.

Linda
      Linda

Comment

thanks very much Linda will have to find that info and add it to my Tree ,I have found the three Boys Births Marriages and even a Death but can find nothing on the Girls so was wondering how to find out when they were born ?

Comment

Been having a quick look Val - could the girls be from a previous marriage? I found a Laura born 1870 in Pleasant Creek and an Evelyn born 1862 in Avoca, but their mother was Margaret Green. There is a marriage for James to Margaret Green in 1859 in Vic, then another for James to Adelaide in 1875 - possibly Margaret died and he remarried. Could this fit in with this family or not?

Linda

PS Found the girls deaths too if you're interested.
          Last edited by ozgirl; 09-03-11, 21:33.
          Linda

Comment

ooh Linda have you really that could be very possible thanks

Comment

Have you found the deaths yet, or do you want them?

Linda
              Linda

Comment

no I stopped looking when you said you had LOL could you please let me know what you found thanks very much

Comment

Okey dokey, Margaret Richards nee Green died in 1872. Evelyn Richards died in 1941 in Campbellfield Victoria and Laura in 1948 in Brighton victoria. Neither of them appears to have married. These Australian death indexes with the parents names on are really useful aren't they

Linda
                  Linda

Comment

thanks very much no wonder I couldnt find them ? was looking for the Births with Adelaide as their Mother ?
                    That helps a lot thanks .

Comment

You're welcome.

Linda
                      Linda

Comment

Working...
                      X