finding difficult to trace great grandfathers side of family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding difficult to trace great grandfathers side of family

Hi guys. I am finding it hard to find a trace of my great grand father and his family. My great grand fathers name was Harry Lowe and married my great grandmother Edith harrop. Both from mottram area and buried in st micheal of all angels. Edith born 1902 and believe harry to be born 1912 and possibly at a guess think his dad was called william lowe who married a harriet robinson. Just dont really have any info about the family at the times and where they were. I can only presume glossop area.

Any help with his would b great. Have managed to get quite a bit of info on ediths side.

Thank you

Hi Shaundaly,

You may already have this but just incase you don't here’s the details for Harry & Edith’s marriage:

Harry Lowe & Edith Harrop, Oct-Nov-Dec 1937, Edmonton, Middlesex, Vol 3a Page 2110

Ness

Comment

Originally posted by shaundaly View Post
      Hi guys. I am finding it hard to find a trace of my great grand father and his family. My great grand fathers name was Harry Lowe and married my great grandmother Edith harrop. Both from mottram area and buried in st micheal of all angels. Edith born 1902 and believe harry to be born 1912 and possibly at a guess think his dad was called william lowe who married a harriet robinson. Just dont really have any info about the family at the times and where they were. I can only presume glossop area.

Any help with his would b great. Have managed to get quite a bit of info on ediths side.

Thank you
      the only way to be 100% sure of the lineage would be to purchase the marriage certificate, this will give fathers of the bride and groom also witness' might be family members.

Have you found them on the 1911 census at all? this should give you family members names and enable you to work backwards.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
      X