Farm horse & farmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm horse & farmer

Could this picture be improved? Take about 1900. I accept that it is a very poor print.
    any help welcomed.
    rivington

I have a second picture at the farm that I will post.

Researching: ORRELL, HIGGINSON, LEIGH, PEET, LLOYD,GREEN. all Lancashire. PEPIN. USA. LLOYD, Canada. PEET, Victoria Australia

Here is the second picture.
    rivington.

Researching: ORRELL, HIGGINSON, LEIGH, PEET, LLOYD,GREEN. all Lancashire. PEPIN. USA. LLOYD, Canada. PEET, Victoria Australia

Comment

One From me

Comment

Hope you will forgive me having a quick go. I'm a novice and haven't had a go at this for ages but I just fancied a play. I'm sure an expert will be along soon.

Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thats really good Chrissie you sure your a novice ?????

Comment

Thank Val Yes, I'm a novice by the others standards and I didn't have time to take care either. I used to have a play at it but I haven't done any for yonks now and just fancied a go :D

Comment

well if you are a novice think how good you will be ?

Comment

I thank you both very good and Chrissie novice well a very good novice, I wish that I could do that to a picture. I've tried in the past but what a mess I made, maybe I don't have the right software. Thank you both once again.
                Rivington.

Comment

You're very welcome Rivington and thank you for your kind words.

Comment

Working...
                  X