Wedding photograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding photograph

Is it possible to restore this photograph. Taken 1922 it is the wedding photo of George Curzov Green and Mary Jane Lloyd,my wifes parents.
    Researching: ORRELL, HIGGINSON, LEIGH, PEET, LLOYD,GREEN. all Lancashire. PEPIN. USA. LLOYD, Canada. PEET, Victoria Australia

although a high resolution this image is very pixelated..........done what i can

Last edited by rbere; 07-03-11, 22:06.
    Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

I thank you Roy what a good job you have done. I know the pic I had was very pixalated and was only a scan when I received it but you have done a great job. Thank you.
      Rivington.
      Researching: ORRELL, HIGGINSON, LEIGH, PEET, LLOYD,GREEN. all Lancashire. PEPIN. USA. LLOYD, Canada. PEET, Victoria Australia

Comment

The reason it's pixellated even though it's scanned at 600 is because of the document size .... 1.41 cms width !

TINY
        ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X