Ruscombe, Berkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Ruscombe, Berkshire

Is anyone going to a Record Office that would have baptisms etc for Ruscombe, Berkshire?

I would like to find a baptism for Jane Avery who was born c1798 probably in Ruscombe and who married John Horn 13/10/1819 in St James, Ruscombe. She died between 1827 and 1841.

Many thanks
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Wendy I live only a couple of miles from Ruscombe. I go past Berkshire Records Office in Reading, every couple of weeks, would that help? If you want to let me have some more details..... or is it a church in Ruscombe or Twyford you're talking of?
    Dorothy G

searching Gillett (Preston/Sheffield). Campbell and Hepburn in Glasgow

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch

Comment

Dorothy, I would like to find Jane Avery's parents and siblings. I'm not sure where she was born, but probably Ruscombe or Wargrave. She married in Ruscombe and had 4 children in Ruscombe before dying sometime between 1827 and 1841.

If you could find anything which would help to find her parents, siblings etc that would be a great help. Thank you.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Ok Wendy, I've copied those details.

Both Ruscombe and Wargrave would have been very rural then - they're a lot more built up now but still very pleasant - and expensive areas to live!

I'll see what I can do and get back to you as soon as I can.
        Dorothy G

searching Gillett (Preston/Sheffield). Campbell and Hepburn in Glasgow

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch

Comment

Working...
        X