increasing pixels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increasing pixels

My Dad has just passed away and I would dearly love to use his picture, unfortunatley each time I try to increase the photo to 12x10 it goes all grainy.

Could some one be kind enough to help me out and tell me how to attach the pictures. I would like to see him on his own with out parts of the other people.

Thank you for any help you could give, it would mean so much to me if it can be done.

With regards

Tralena

Have a look at image information thread, 2nd thread down on the page

Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thank you Alan 128, I've down loaded the photo in to photobucket. unfortunately we don't have the original picture to scan it at 300-600 dpi. Does that mean nothing can be done to improve the pixels?

Comment

I think I'm getting the hang of this..... this is the link

If anyone can improve the pixels so I can increase the photo to 25cmx20cm (10x8) I would love to be able to use this picture at my Dad funeral on Monday.

Comment

Is this ok for you

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

good job Roy got sidetracked with family history
            Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

thanks Alan how are you?

This image has a low resolution done what i can with it
              Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thank so so much for all your help. You will never know how much it means to me.

Thank you again.

Tralena
                Last edited by Tralena; 03-03-11, 21:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Tralena View Post
                  Thank so so much for all your help. You will never know how much it means to me.

Thank you again.

Tralena
                  Hi Tralena,

Right click on the image and save .... to your desk top

Regards roy
                  Regards Roy

Comment

A late one from me
                    Added 'stuff' to the top so it will print the size you want it ~ just did a quick print on plain paper and it will go to A4 with no problems.

Woops didn't read the post properly ~ will remove 'other people's bits' later
                    Last edited by Rachel Scand; 05-03-11, 14:55.
                    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

2 more versions

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X