PENNINGTON OF NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME and STOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENNINGTON OF NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME and STOKE

Pleased to say that I have now found place and date of death for William Henry Pennington. Thanks very much for all your suggestions. Janet
    Last edited by Janet C; 09-03-11, 17:58.

Hello Janet,

do you have their death certificates at all? if not, this would be a good place to start this will give the place of death and from that you can work out where they were buried/cremated, This will also give you scope to look for local papers that might have covered the death/funeral announcements etc..
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Welcome to FTF, Janet.

I thought I might have found some kind of useful info here: http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/search
      But so far I've found only red herrings!

Nothing obvious in the Times Digital Archive. You may have your own access to that via your local library membership?

Christine
      Last edited by Christine in Herts; 08-03-11, 22:17.
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Have you seem this: http://www.stokebottles.com/ginger-beers.php - about half-way down the web-page...

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
        X