G- mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G- mail

I have not used my PC or GMail pages for about a week. I have just logged into my email and I have a list of folders of my contacts on the left hand side.

I appear to now have a very small check box with a drop down menu next to each name with a drop down arrow. If I click on this box I get various options to add a Label/Move/Colour Code etc. It is called (Imap/Drafts).

Is this something new and is it possible to delete this box? My Google page has changed slightly with my name in a different colour and place plus a new tab to share photo album.

I have also lost part of my tool bar showing the 'house' for returning to my home page.

Any help appreciated please.
    Last edited by Margaret N; 27-02-11, 00:08.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Hi Margaret, I don't use Gmail, so can't help with that. Re losing your toolbar, do you mean all of it or just the house? Which browser do you use? If you've lost all of it, go to the View menu in Firefox and choose Navigation Toolbar from the Toolbars menu. In IE, choose Command Bar from the View/Toolbars menu.
    Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Hello Lorry,

After a bad week with Computers plus PC's and a very bad back I had almost given up when this icon went missing. Your instructions worked first time using View/Command I had never had a problem with Google like this before.
      Very many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
      Last edited by Margaret N; 01-03-11, 22:07.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

You're welcome, Margaret, but I'm not Roy. LOL! I hope your back is better; I can sympathise, being a sufferer myself.
        Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Working...
        X