Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry offers!

Morning all,

Just caught this on email but Avanquest Software are currently offering the FTM 2010 + 6mth Essentials for £23.99 until the end of the month. It doesn't appear to be on their main site but this should link directly to the offer page. Sorry it's long:

We offer photo editing and enhancement software, software for updating device drivers and other PC utilities. In addition we have a wide range of PDF conversion software tools for home office and small business applications.

Kate x

Kate, before you buy it, on amazon you can get the program plus 6 months PREMIUM for only £6 more.

Comment

Thanks Heather, I hadn't checked Amazon recently as the last time I looked that deal had gone up to £37. I'm going to have umpteen copies of FTM at this rate, it seems to be by far the cheapest way of getting Ancestry these days!

Comment

I persuaded Ancestry to do a World subscription at 20% off, which cost me not much more than buying 2 copies of FTM and chucking the software away.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Im the same Kate, I have copies of FTM all over the place that I havent used as I still only get on with 2006 or use the ancestry one But I think just having the "essentials" package would drive me bananas, Ive got used to all the extra stuff on the premium sub now. And having so many people in London, its saved me a fortune not having to buy certs because I can use the original registers images on ancestry instead.

UJ, last year avanquest was giving 50% off a 2010 program with 6 months world - I think it came out about £40. I havent even used that one yet Pays to keep your eyes open for deals though doesnt it.

Comment

I got that one and installed it. I've just completed sorting out the data into the new fields - it's only taken 6 months plus!
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
            X