The Patullo Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Patullo Brothers

Hello, I am now trying to find the marriage of Francis aka Frank Patullo born in Liverpool in 1899, and his brother Thomas also born in Liverpool but in 1907. I think that they were both married but am not to sure about Frank .
    Thank you for looking
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Hi Sheila
    If I have the right one Francis E Patullo? Who died in Jan-March 1967 in in Liverpool South aged 67 - ref 10d 480. There is a possible marriage in Oct-Dec 1927 to Margaret E McDermott - Liverpool 8b 298.

Hold that thought!! I have just found 2 more possible marriages for him in Liverpool. Back shortly when I have looked into it
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Also a couple of Patullo births in Liverpool, maybe his children?

OC

Comment

That sounds good thank you

Comment

Well, it's all very confusing Sheila. I can't find any likely births of children to his possible marriages and there are three marriages to pick from - all Liverpool.

1 - The one I mentioned above - Oct-Dec 1927 to Margaret E McDermott
          2 - Margaret E Farnsworth - April-June 1928 (Only one year later and same first name and initial!)
          3 - Minnie Eadie - July-Sept 1935 - I believe this one was born 18th Feb 1905 in Toxteth Park and died as Minnie Patullo in 2004 in St Albans Herts.

There is a marriage for a Margaret E Pattullo (extra t) in 1954 in Wallasey in Cheshire. As Francis didn't die until 1967 I wonder if there was a divorce?
          Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 21-02-11, 11:04.

Comment

Oh, that's interesting OC, I couldn't find those. What was the mmn and years of birth please?

Comment

Ahh yes, I've found one with mmn Farnsworth.

Comment

WOW that's all I can say

Comment

Ohh and 2 more to mmn Eadie.

Comment

couldn't see any divorces on tha national archives, but there is a david patullo shaw mentioned in the divorce of alfred frederick and nelly maud eade in 1905.

Comment

Shall I PM you the births Sheila? They could still be alive. Or I could check for marriages and deaths first. If they are deceased I can put them up?
                      Whichever you prefer?

Comment

searching for 'patullo' in the archives comes up with wills, that divorce proceeding, ship's lists, medal cards, soldier service records, there are even some sort of insurance papers. all dating from 18th century to early 20th century.

Comment

I just had a quick look on Lancsbmd as I assumed Sheila must have already looked on Freebmd, so I didn't bother looking there.

OC

Comment

Yes OC I have been on Freebmd. Did you find anything about Thomas born 1907 ??? We have nothing about thomas after 1907

Comment

While I wait to see what you would like me to do re the births, I have been looking at Thomas.
                              I assume this is his death? Thomas Pattullo - July-Sept 1958 in Liverpool South - 10d 476 aged 50?

There is a possible marriage in Jan-March 1933 to Doris M McQueen in Liverpool 8b 85. She was born Oct-Dec 1913 in Toxteth Park but she seems to have remarried in 1949, before Thomas died. So another possible divorce?
                              Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 21-02-11, 09:55.

Comment

Three likely births for that marriage to McQueen though. All possibly still alive.

Comment

There are lots of people on GR who have Thomas in their tree and one with Francis.

Comment

Right - I can put this one up because she seems to have died.
                                    Marjorie Pattullo mmn Farnsworth was born Oct-Dec 1928 (2nd December from death ref) in Liverpool 8b 201 and married a Henry in Woods in July-Sept 1949 in Liverpool 10d 1537. Died March 2004 in Liverpool as Marjorie Woods ref F40D 025/1G Entry 11.

Of course you would need her birth cert to know if she was a daughter of Francis.

Comment

I am finding lots of marriages and children etc for the other possible children of your Pattullo brothers Sheila. First though of course, you need to find out which, if any, are the right marriages I'm afraid. It looks as though a few certs might be needed.

What does everyone else think? I don't want to be leading Sheila up the garden path.

Comment

Chrissie, I am sorry that I could not get back to you sooner, Yes I am a member of GR but I don't use it anymore . Thank you for the pm, it is a great help.
                                        Once again sorry for the delay, I am of to bed now and read all the replys again in the morning,
                                        Sheila

Comment

Working...
                                        X