Confused - Please help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused - Please help!!!!

I have a William Drake Lindo born to parents James Lindo (a plasterer) and Sarah

He was according to the baptism records on Ancestry born on the 15th April 1815 and baptised on the 8th of October 1815. I had him being born on the same date but in 1810 (cannot remember where I got that from now!)

Anyway born to the same parents I have Sarah Elizabeth Lindo born on the 5th of February 1815 and baptised on the 26th of February.............how can this be so???

would have been impossible for her to give birth 2 months after the birth of Sarah Elizabeth. I have looked and looked at the records but cannot fathom it out!

Help would be greatly appreciated
    KAREN xx

looks to me like Sarah Elizabeth was born 5 Feb 1809 ? maybe just baptised late?

Comment

Hi Val,

I couldn't work out if it was just the first child that was born in 1809 or all of them.......sometimes hard to see the woods for the trees!! It would be the explanation i was hoping for. Didn't want to say is it 1809? in case i influenced people...........thanks Val xx
      KAREN xx

Comment

Flipping heck well spotted Val, you are right, it is so faint I could only just about make it out!! Thanks so much val xx
        KAREN xx

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
          X