Rasphone ??? anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasphone ??? anybody

Just been updating my Laptop which hasn't been used for a while and when I had finished a File appeared on my Desktop which I have never seen before and it seems it is Rasphone ?
    What on earth is this and can it be deleted ?? I did google but not quite sure what I am reading
    Thanks

It seems to be spyware, checking out your computer usage
    This link tells how to remove it

Edna

Comment

thanks Edna dont see how I got that as I have Kaspersky installed and its not let me down yet ?

Comment

There are plenty of malware out there that even Kaspersky cannot protect you from
        I'm cleaning one now for a student who has the Google Hijacker on it, he had AVG that warned him of a Trojan, but it had already deposited its rootkit payload before it was detected.
        taken me two days to track down and clean the little ****** off

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

so is it perfectly safe to get rid of it ?? thanks

Comment

well am having problems getting the internet now on that laptop ? I have been googling again and it seems sometimes its not harmful ????????????????? although it wouldn't delete when I tried ?
            How do I know if it is or not ?
            Any experts about ? thanks

just found another device in my network options which is active ??? thomson5 ???? not sure what this is but my routers are echo life
            Last edited by Guest; 12-03-11, 13:52.

Comment

Working...
            X