Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did Florence Agnes marry in 1909 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did Florence Agnes marry in 1909 ???

I have found a marriage for Florence Agnes Marshall Mar Qtr 1909 Farnham Surrey.
    The problem is that there is only one groom..William Dobson & I have not found a William Dobson with a wife Florence on the 1911...so I have to assume that the missing groom is actually the husband of Florence Agnes....so HOW do I find our who he is please????

Margaret.
    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Have you been able to do a more vague search on FreeBMD (e.g. specifying the quarter but not the location) and see if there are any incomplete or odd-looking records?
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

The fourth name on that page should have been William GEE. Freebmd had him mistranscribed as Farnham 2a 271, instead of 211. I have submitted a correction.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thank you both....a big thank you Judith for finding Wm Gee for me, I will now see if I can find them together on the 1911....Appreciate your time & trouble.

Margaret.
        Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Working...
        X