FTM Scanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM Scanning

I now have FTM2011 and though most things are okay the way this software works.i have problems with scanning photos into the media workplace. the scanner scans so that i can view the preview of the photo ,but will not scan by the programs Scangear.it keeps saying that Scangear is not responding. Has anyone else had similar problems?
    Ancestry say that i require an updated driver for 64bit .but this is rubbish,i have updated my drivers. The scanner does however scan photos to My pictures and i have to copy and paste them to the FTM Media workplace. Perhaps someone could advise me that they have used their scanner and have had no problems

Further update to the Scangear Not Responding,I have been in touch with Ancestry Support and they advise that it might be better to scan pictures outside this software at this time and copy and paste as i have been doing to My Pictures and move them into Ftm 2011 from there. This tells me that their is a problem with their software and people who contemplate buying this Proram should be aware.

Comment

Working...
    X