Lost Thomas Dunn and Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Thomas Dunn and Family

Can anyone find this family on 1881 got them all up to 1911 just can't find them on 1881

This is them on 1891

Thanks

Linda

do you have them in any earlier census Linda? did they have other children before 1881? and was thomas' occupation still a carpenter?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Julie,

Here he is on 1871 no occupation given unfortunately

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Linda in La La Land View Post
        are you sure that this is the same people?? Florence shoudve been born about 1877? in middlsex.. and the dads name is Marten?
        Julie

Comment

Yes I think this is him before he married.....this Florence is his sister!!

Linda

Comment

OH right, (sorry) I now see that this Marten is Thomas' DAD duh!!!
            Julie

Comment

Lol.

Linda

Comment

do you happen to know when Thomas marries Elizabeth?
                Julie

Comment

According to 1911 census they had been married 29 years which makes marriage about 1882, so Florence born 1877, was either born out of wedlock or someone else was her Father and she took Thomas's name

I would have presumed they married in London as that's where his wife Elizabeth was born according to census's

Comment

hmmn so ideally we need to find that marriage.. this would then prove one way or the other who the fathers of the B&G were :D
                    Julie

Comment

Right just found Thomas Dunn married Elizabeth Louise Love Marylebone March quarter 1882

Found a Florence Louise Dunn born 1876 in right area. Not sure what's going on. I think I will have to get her birth cert. to be sure of anything

Linda
                      Last edited by Loopy Linda in La La Land; 07-02-11, 22:43.

Comment

Right just found Thomas Dunn married Elizabeth Louise Love Marylebone March quarter 1882

Found a Florence Louise Dunn born 1876 in right area. Not sure what's going on. I think I will have to get her birth cert. to be sure of anything

Linda
                        yep thats what I have just found.. I wonder if then Florence was born a LOVE?
                        Julie

Comment

Now just found a Florence Louise Love born 1877 Chelsea. On census it says she was born in Kilburn. is that near Chelsea?? I'm getting a headache her but it has been really good having you help Julie

Linda

Comment

There's a Kilburn in north Yorkshire (home of Robert "mouseman" Thompson) but it's not that one!. Kilburn is a couple of miles north of Marylebone.
                            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

On 1891 it says Paddington where are the paracetemol????? lol

Linda

Comment

I wouldnt order any certs just yet Linda.. need to explore other avenues before, you go buying them.. :D I think we next need to see if we can find Elizabeth Louisa LOVE on the 1881 census, and see who she is with.. and try and see if there are any family names that ring bells.
                                Julie

Comment

On 1891 it says Paddington where are the paracetemol????? lol

Linda

lol! Paddington isnt that far from marylebone I dont think.. my London Geog isnt very good.
                                  Julie

Comment

Hi Julie,

I am off to bed now as I have an early start tomorrow. I didn't want to just go off and leave you searching on your own.

I'm going to have another look tomorrow when I get home. Your help is much appreciated, two heads are better than one............just need extra paracetemol for the extra head lol

Thanks

Linda

Comment

I looked at this last night but couldn't find them on 1881 so gave up. Correct me if I am wrong but did it say that Florence was a nursechild or nursegirl. By this did they mean she was 'adopted' by them or was she a nurse.

Not got any records in front of me at the moment.
                                      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Hi Lin,

So frustrating. I am off for another look...............AFTER that dratted (whispers) HOUSEWORK

Linda

Comment

Working...
                                        X