Received Great Grandfather's Will at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received Great Grandfather's Will at last

Only took 4 weeks in the end with a little note saying that they were receiving so many requests at the moment things were taking a bit longer to process.

Didn't really reveal an awful lot of new information a few bits I can follow up....but obviously has got his signature which is lovely and the fact that he lived at No 79 at the time of death he lived next door previously and the person at that address when he died was a witness to the will. Just little interesting facts which pad out the factual stuff you collect up.

Off on the hunt for a few more to send off for now.....supposed to be ironing!!!!

Linda

my family didnt really leave wills, but i have two i wanna chase up. most order from york yes? but they say york will take ages, so go to the local ones? would there be any in london, and if so would they be faster than york?

Comment

Hi,

Not too good at all this that's why I ordered from York.

If you put up a post asking what's the best way to do it someone will help you

Good Luck

Linda

Comment

Isn't it lovely when you have their signature or something written by them.

Great to fill all the gaps instead of just guessing and hoping you are right.
        Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

this tells you how to apply and gives the addresses of the offices

Comment

I wouldn`t send to York or london if you want your will returned quickly

I have used Wales {Cardiff probate office} recently and they sent back by return of post...waited nearly 3 weeks for ones posted at the same time and sent to London.

Nicky

Comment

Working...
            X