Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I search Electoral Roll's for the 1980's and 90's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I search Electoral Roll's for the 1980's and 90's ?

Hi
    We are new to the forum from Birmingham and our search has now brought us to the registration district of Dacorum.
    My wife was separated from her father by the divorce of her parents in 1950 and never saw him again. Our sons have discovered that he died in Dacorum in February 1991, his name was Leonard George Holt. We now also know that his second wife was name removed as possible living person and we are wondering if it would be possible to look up their address on an electoral roll before 1991, as a couple, and for name removed as possible living person as a widow afterwards ?
    She was born in 1922 and would therefore be 88 years old now if still alive as our sons have been unable to find a record of her death anywhere in the country.
    Hope this makes sense !
    Many thanks
    Brian & Joy

Welcome to the forum.
    I am sorry but we do not allow the names of living people to be posted on the forum and as you are not sure whether Leonard´s second wife is still alive, I have had to remove her name.

If any members feel they can help, perhaps they could contact Brian and Joy by personal message (PM).
    Elaine

Comment

I have sent you a PM for the details. Chack the notification tab at the top of the page to see my message.
      Margaret

Comment

Working...
      X