emmanuel rushworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emmanuel rushworth

im looking for emmanuel and sarah rushworth, in the census, any census. they are seen as witnesses at the wedding of lawrance ambler and dorothy halliwell at st peter's leeds in 1832. i cant find anything on them. no marriage, no baptisms, for them or any possible children. i cant find them on any census.

there is an emmanuel rushworth in 1861 leeds, b.1857, leeds. son of george and eliza rushworth. there is a daughter sarah as well. maybe george is the son of emmanuel and sarah rushworth?

can anyone help?

Well in 1861 the Leeds lot: George would seem a likely candidate as Emmanuals relative? (Although someone has made an alternative name correction as Rushforth?)

George Rushworth 35
    Eliza Rushworth 32
    Sarah Rushworth 9
    Eliza Ann Rushworth 7
    Emanuel Rushworth 4
    Emma Rushworth 1

This lot in 1851 living in Morton, Yorkshire - Prishworth being an error of transcription. Long shot but may be John is the bro of your bloke? Note the 18 year old Emmanuel.

John Prishworth 50
    Jane Prishworth 44
    William Fawcett 35
    Rachel Rushworth 21
    Emanl Rushworth 18
    John Shiers Rushworth 13
    Jane Teliena Rushworth 11
    Eliza Anna Rushworth 10
    Mary Elizebeth Rushworth 7
    Agnes Hitchen Shire Rushworth
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 25-01-11, 22:54.

Comment

ive looked at george he appears to be the son of a joseph and sarah rushworth. im really stumped, i cant seem to find any emmanuel rushworths at all. maybe the one i need died prior to 1841, but i still cant find any deaths for one at all!

Comment

Working...
      X