Anyone do any better ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do any better ?

Ordered a death certificate online from the GRO at 22.31 on Thursday evening...it came in the post Monday morning at 8.15 am

How's that for service....amazing

Linda

That's certainly very impressive!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

had 3 recently, ordered on Tuesday afternoon, came on the Thursday morning. Was so inspired, ordered another 4 on Sunday, am now waiting for these to come back !!

Comment

snot fair I ordered one on Thursday and its not come yet ? just hope its the right one

Comment

GRO must be having get them out quick week, i ordered 3 on the 19th due to be dispatched on the 25th, they arrived here in Oz this morning, having been sent on the 20th.
          Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
          Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
          Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

Comment

I think the London ones now available on ancestry (praise the Lord) have cut down a lot of the requests the GRO gets. Its been a wonderful resource for us lot with mainly London ancestors.

Comment

Mine always take about 10 days (which I still think is pretty good!) and I'm only just outside of Coventry!

Comment

mine finally came and she isn't mine

Comment

What a pain Val, hope you find the right one without spending too much more money

Linda

Comment

I was disappointed as £9.50 is a lot of money for nothing , and its the first Cert I have bought for ages as am trying not to spend so much money.

Comment

Working...
                    X