Trees on Ancestry???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trees on Ancestry???

Is it just me but usually when you search records for a person their Parents and Spouse appear in a box above so you can compare, then when you have added the record you get the option to return to that person ?
    But today each time I start a search I dont see any family above and no box appears to return to that person, so I have to start all over again.

Seems to be working ok for me. Everything is there as usual. Am using the UK site.

Comment

Thanks Trina it was fine yesterday ? I even had to sign in which I dont do usually???

Comment

Have you been doing some "housekeeping" on your computer? Sometimes deleting temporary files means losing automatic log in - though it wouldn't explain the missing bit at the top!

Comment

I do use Ccleaner every night before I shut down but it does not normally make me have to sign in each time ??? very odd .

Comment

Ancestry, as do other sites that you want to remember your log-in details automatically, use cookies to record this information.
            If you set CCleaner to delete cookies, that would be your problem, or if you went into the Internet options and manually told it to delete all cookies would do the same

Researching:
            FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

hi Trevor yes I know that but my Cookies are unticked?? I have today deleted the link in my favourites and started again and its fine .

Comment

Working...
              X