Local Disk ( D )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Disk ( D )

After reading about the Local Disk ( C ) just now, thought I had better check mine ( its ok ) so went on to check Local Disk ( D ) mine comes up as
    71.8gb Free
    71.9gb Total size
    should I be doing any thing about this thank you for any advice.

Granabella

Simple answer is no. Less than 1% of the drive is filled up so you have plenty of room left.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy panic over.
      Granabella

Comment

Looks like yhou have two sections on the hard drive in your PC one called C and the other D which is seems you are not using at all. Did you ask for a partition on the hard drive when you got it?
        You might like to think about filing some stuff on the D section so as to even up your usage.
        Margaret

Comment

I use a USB PEN + External Hard Disk K. What always puzzles me is when I back up I use send to say K and I keep getting a message asking me if I want to skip the next 32 files or copies without properties.
          I like to keep my last version of Documents and Contacts as they are always useful to look back on. How should I approach this task using Vista.
          Margaret N
          DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
          X