John Woodman and Elizabeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Woodman and Elizabeth?

Please can some body help me find the Eizabeth who would be my 3 x great-grandmother. I can see her on Family Search at the baptism of my great-great grandfather George, but would really love to know who she was.

Di

Can you provide some more information such as dates, places, etc. This will help us narrow down the search.
    Phil
    historyhouse.co.uk
    Essex - family and local history.

Comment

Sorry, was trying to do two things at once. George was baptised in Alverstoke 7/7/1816. I have a possible date of birth of his father John of 1771 also Alverstoke, Hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by DiD View Post
        Please can some body help me find the Eizabeth who would be my 3 x great-grandmother. I can see her on Family Search at the baptism of my great-great grandfather George, but would really love to know who she was.

Di
        Have sent you a PM.

Nina

Comment

Have you made any use of Knightroots - the Hampshire OPC?

And there's an FTF-member who does Alverstoke look-ups, if you're able to give enough info to make it not too burdensome.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X