Help with FTM 2010 if possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with FTM 2010 if possible?

Hi and Happy New Year! I have got the chart I want to print on Family Tree Maker 2010 but it doesn't contain date/place of birth/marriage/death etc. Does anyone know if I can change the information on this chart to include this information? I am not very techy and have tried a couple of things but am a little nervous in case I do something I cannot un-do! Any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tessie

Click on the Items to include icon (red arrow)
    The Items to include box will then appear - click on Add fact (blue arrow)

You then choose the fact that you want, e.g. birth.
    When you have added the birth option you will see at the bottom of the Items to include box "birth option" - click on this to choose the format you require.

Do the same with marriage and death.
    Elaine

Comment

Yes, you can change what's included. Once you have generated the type of chart you want; go to Chart Options on the right hand side of the window and click the outermost left hand icon which is 'items to include' (it's got a green arrow). You then get a window where you'll see the facts you have already included with +/x arrows at the right hand side. Click the + sign and then you get a list of the facts you can include.
      Margaret

Comment

Thanks so much ladies, off to have a play!
        Tessie

Comment

.. and Tessie, don't worry - you can always undo what you have done if it's not what you want.
          Elaine

Comment

I have just found a really cool report on FTM 2010; its a custom report for the home person and you include "all facts" and "all people" and it lists everything about everyone, so you can see where you've missed bits. Love this program!

Comment

Working...
            X