Tabs keep opening up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs keep opening up

Just wondering if anyone has this happening to them and why. Every now and then (no set pattern) my computer will start opening up a new tab each time I make a post. The only way to stop it is to restart my computer.

Is this something that can be cured or one of those strange things which cannot be explained?

Joy

sounds like a stuck modifier key to me Joy - (shift / ctrl / alt ... etc ), or you could have inadvertently enabled Sticky Keys
    https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

My problem is not tabs its this site that the posts dont show in the right format its really wierd ;;;name joine date etc under the avatar picture but then the writing further down not next to it ;;
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Grimsqueaker View Post
        sounds like a stuck modifier key to me Joy - (shift / ctrl / alt ... etc ), or you could have inadvertently enabled Sticky Keys
        Thanks Tim

It must those biscuit crumbs :o:o I'd better give my keyboard a brush. :D

I'm wondering how I could have enable the sticky keys Not exactly sure what they are. :o:o

Joy

Comment

Explore accessibility and inclusion technology from Microsoft Accessibility. Ensure and empower those around you to participate in activities at work or play.

its all those late night snacks under the keys Joy

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
            My problem is not tabs its this site that the posts dont show in the right format its really wierd ;;;name joine date etc under the avatar picture but then the writing further down not next to it ;;
            Maybe its just on your computer Babs? Your post looks OK to me!
            Anne

Comment

Originally posted by borobabs View Post
              Babs, I wonder if it might be something to do with the either the browser you are using and/or your screen resolution?
              Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
                Babs, I wonder if it might be something to do with the either the browser you are using and/or your screen resolution?
                I am using IE on lappy using version 8 and version 7 on main comp ,,its ok on here the lappy its the big comp when I get back on later will post some screen pics
                borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Working...
                X