Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone online fancy searching BDM (Births) for me please ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone online fancy searching BDM (Births) for me please ??

What I have : Norma Roberts b June qtr 1932 in Ecclesall B. The Norma I'm looking for WAS born April 1932 in Ecclesall, and the one I have found has MMN as Beardsmore ... I have 3 other siblings to find. Here's the crunch, I know Norma's Parents names - Jack/John & Elizabeth AND have found what seems to be the ONLY possible MARRIAGE that matches ... in 1935, so I can only assume the other 3 siblings were born AFTER 1835 .... anyone fancy delving thru loadza pages ????
    Siblings I'm looking for are: David, Valerie and Megan, these we KNOW are correct names. Have found a further 4 Roberts babies with MMN Beardsmore, but family say they don't belong to them :( ....

Thanks to anyone willing to have a go

Elaine
    Elaine

sorry I'm a bit slow tonight
    you are looking for a
    David
    Valerie
    Megan Beardmore ???

Comment

Surname Roberts.
      David
      Valerie
      Megan Roberts
      with MMN Beardsmore xx
      Elaine

Comment

Just PM'ed you as they may still be alive
        Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Pop Up blocker is stopping messages !!!!
          They NOT alive hun, all the siblings are deceased babe ..... last one died a few years back ... I'll try and sort popup blocker out .....
          Elaine

Comment

Got message THANK YOU..... 1 down (Megan) , 2 to go
            Elaine

Comment

Just wasn't sure. Had a quick look for the other 2 but not found anything yet
              Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

MIGHT have located them all ..... Valerie could very well be the Bronwen I had found (Bronwen V Roberts) and a David has been found with MMN Beardsmore being born WEYMOUTH !!! Megan has now been confirmed by family xxx THANK YOU, THANK YOU xxxxxxxxx
                Elaine

Comment

Can't be correct David .....sister Norma was born that year in Sheffield :(
                  Elaine

Comment

Will also send you a PM

There's a David ROBERTS d Oct 1985 Manchester, who was b 28 May 1942.

Did people get evacuated to Weymouth? Was there any visitable family there?

Christine
                    Last edited by Christine in Herts; 28-12-10, 22:52.
                    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Sorry Elaine.....

I got home and had a look here then got called away and completely forgot to come back.

Can I help with anything or are you sorted now???

Comment

Hi Libby, sorry ...I started wondering thru various web sites and got carried away with the fairies !!! (as you do with this game !!)

THINK we sorted on the births but ...IF you fancy helping then I'm putting up new request for 1861 ...1851 ..1841 search !!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help with this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Elaine

Comment

I have just PM'd you Elaine. Can you open the PM's now?
                          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I can hun .... but takes a few attempts !!!!! lol Rec'd and replied xxxxxx
                            Elaine

Comment

Working...
                            X