Yahoo going slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo going slow?

My Yahoo mail has been very slow the last couple days since I updated my Free AVG to 2011 could that be the reason or could it be the weather what ever I click on putting names in the mail bar everything takes about 20second to load thank you for eny advice.

Granabella

It's fine for me, Granabella, so as it started when you updated AVG I'd say it's probably down to that. Googling seems to indicate that this version of AVG is pretty resource hungry.
    Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Thank you lorry 53. I thought that might be the reason I'm now wondering what to do any help would be appreciated the last AVG I had before updating to 2011 was 8.5.449 free version.

Granabella

Comment

There's a useful article here. Looks like Avira could be a good one, but I've used Norton Internet Security for years and have never tried the free antivirus software, so have no personal experience.
        Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Yes I have thought about getting Norton they were doing an offer Last year in Tesco's quite cheap I will have a look around and see if there are any now thanks.

Granabella

Comment

Working...
          X