• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiki

Am trying to find the link to the wiki.
    Has it moved?
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

The majority of the of the content housed in the old wiki format has now been moved to our Reference Library which can be found via the category listing on the Home page.
    Are you looking for something in particular?
    Elaine

Comment

Many thanks Elaine. I am looking for a birth in Australia.
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Click on the Reference Library tab in the navigation bar across the top of the page.
        You will then see a list of categories in the left hand column which refer to the contents of our Reference Library.
        Select World Index and then Australia - you should then find all pages/links which were originally in the old wiki format.
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X