Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avg- protection when making transactions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avg- protection when making transactions?

Hi
    does anyone know if the free version of AVG gives protection when making transactions ie credit card details etc ?

Our mcaffee sub expires tomorrow and we want to use a free version next. I think someone once recommended AVG but we'd want to be sure we are fully protected.

Thanks
    Liz
    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Laden Sie den GRATIS-Virenschutz von AVG herunter. Holen Sie sich unseren Schutz gegen Viren, Malware und Spyware. Benutzerfreundlicher Virenscanner für PCs, Macs und Mobilgeräte. JETZT herunterladen.

have a look here

Comment

a lot of people prefer Avast
      Join 435 million others and get award-winning free antivirus for PC, Mac & Android. Surf safely & privately with our VPN. Download Avast today!

Comment

Thanks Val
        so I'm right the free version doesn't offer secure shopping. We think we'll put AVG or Avast on the 2 laptops and the free microsoft security essentials on the main computer.That's the only one we have set up for payments mostly just Amazon.
        Thanks for the links and by the way love your festive signature picture!

Liz
        my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

I have Rapport on my PC and it protects every site you shop on. My bank advised me to install it.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I also think as long as you make sure there is a Padlock on the site you should be okay ??? I love that piccie too so Xmassy

Comment

Working...
            X