Restoration please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration please

Would it be possible for one of you clever people to have a look at this for me, I am putting a digital photo frame together and it is making some pictures look a bit rough.
    Thank you for your help
    Tracey

one from me

Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thank you Alan, thats a lot cleaner and brighter.

Tracey

Comment

a little colour

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Wow roy, i haven't even imagined this photo in colour, thank you very much, it adds a whole different perspective to it.

Thank you

Tracey

Comment

couple of traditional ones

Regards Roy

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Hi Alan like your B/w one not a lot of posts on here lately?
              Regards Roy

Comment

HI Roy its been quiet of late. You have done a great job again with the colour. It looks better minus the washing.
                Had thought about colouring the photo to put up, but only used it to practice my colouring with photoshop then did not keep it.
                AlAN.
                Last edited by alan 128; 06-12-10, 08:11.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

Thanks Allen the washing line did kinda spoil the photo, your restore looks great Alan would also look great in sepia too .
                  Regards Roy

Comment

Thank you both, makes a big difference

Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Tbabes View Post
                      Would it be possible for one of you clever people to have a look at this for me, I am putting a digital photo frame together and it is making some pictures look a bit rough.
                      Thank you for your help
                      Tracey
                      Are you able to do a better scan ?
                      It's quite a small file size and therefore the detail is lost

Interesting pic .... I especially like the washing
                      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Here's a colour one from me

if you are able to rescan sometime that would be good
                        ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

what lovely pastel shades Rachel , and so nice to se a Wedding Photo without the Men in it .

Comment

I have rescanned at 600dpi, photo is from 1909, if it is who i think it is, and is sepia and quite faded, sorry its taken a while picture wasn't where I thought it was.

Thank you Rachel, it really brings it to life and they look more happy and alive
                            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by Tbabes View Post
                              I have rescanned at 600dpi, photo is from 1909, if it is who i think it is, and is sepia and quite faded, sorry its taken a while picture wasn't where I thought it was.

Hi Tracey
                              I'm afraid your new scan is the same.
                              If you followed the scanning instructions then maybe you need to look at your Photobucket account.

You need to have the size set to the maximum, which is 1 MB for the free account, otherwise it will shrink the image.
                              Oh dear ~ it looks as if they've changed things on Photobucket ...

Comment

Thanks Rachel, I will have another look at it tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X