Ancestry Shoebox problems with Internet Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Shoebox problems with Internet Explorer

I have several records saved in my Ancestry Shoebox but recently have only been able to access the first page. I've just received a reply from Ancestry Support which says

"We are currently addressing the issues you are experiencing. The inconvenience is a temporary situation and hopefully will be corrected shortly..............you can in the mean time, download the Firefox web browser for free, and use this web browser to view the shoe box items, since the problem is limited to the Internet Explorer web browser."

I had already tried Google Chrome and there is no problem with the Shoebox on that either.

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem
    Jackie

Jackie my IE wont even open today ? tried everything

Comment

Its OK for me Val although it has been freezing on me a few times over the last couple of days
      Jackie

Comment

I ended up taking off all the addons and touch wood its okay .

Comment

Val

I think you have hit the nail on the head " I ended up taking off all the addons and touch wood its okay . "
          From all the other problems you have posted about there almost always is another add on or little program .
          Stop adding bits , get back to basics and maybe o lot of your troubles will end.

Ken

Comment

thanks Ken very wise words ,I cannot believe how much quicker this is now .

Comment

Working...
            X